Terms & Conditions
If FREE SHIPPING is noted on the listing, it applies to these areas - Victoria, New South Wales, Tasmania, South Australia and South East Queensland
FREIGHT SURCHARGE to remote areas WILL APPLY to these areas - All of Country Western Australia, Northern Territory North Queensland, Tasmania and country South Australia.
We can not ship to islands
Please email for remote shipping cost.
Shipments are processed once payment clears and shipped within 1 business days
We pack every item carefully to ensure safe shipment to you.
We combine shipping if you buy more than one item from us.(EXCLUDES SOME ITEMS ON SALE)
If you are unsure about how much shipping to pay then just request a total for the items you have bought and we will send a combined invoice.
In case of a problem, question or any other issue that you have please contact us as soon as possible and we will do our best to help solve it.
You changed your mind
- We offer a generous 30 day return policy for change of mind. That means if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return it to us up to 30 days after you received it for your choice of exchange or full refund, excluding original delivery costs.
- Items returned must be in brand new, unused condition, in their original shipped packaging, and include all parts and accessories. Where items are not received by us in brand new resalable condition, we will return them to you once you pay us the cost of redelivery to do so. Where redelivery costs are not paid within 30 days, we will consider the goods abandoned and may dispose of them without liability.
- Return shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Change of mind returns may incur up to a 30% restocking fee of total price
The item arrived damaged or missing parts
- All orders leave our warehouse in brand new undamaged condition. If your item arrives damaged or missing parts, we will replace it for you (or if stocks are exhausted, refund you in full) and reimburse you for any return shipping costs you incur to return the item to us. Please send us a copy of the receipt for any shipping costs you incur.
- All claims for damaged items must be made within 2 business days of receiving your order. It is important that you open your order as soon as you get it, and notify us immediately if there is any damage.
- Please take photographs of the damage and send them to us via email so we can report it to our insurer, carrier and warehouse.
The item is faulty
- Your purchase automatically comes with protections under Australian Consumer Law that cannot be excluded.
- Should your product be faulty, we will happily replace it for you (or if stocks are exhausted, refund you) excluding original delivery costs.
For all returns...
- Please communicate with us through email
- Items must be returned to us via tracked postage or courier at your own expense. Without a verifiable tracking number, you accept full risk of the item not reaching us. Returns not received by us will not qualify for replacement or refund.
- When sending something back to us, please include a note stating the reason for the return.
- Please include the original receipt with your return. Without this, there could be a delay identifying your original transaction and processing any replacement or refund.
- Please include any packing list or shipping certificate you received with the order if available to avoid customs and duties when we receive the item back.
- Please make a copy of the receipt and any packing list or shipping certificate for your records
- Back to top
Hound Dog Direct is committed to the Australian privacy legislation in the way it collects, uses, secures and discloses personal information.
1. The information we collect
We lawfully collect personal information that is necessary for our business to function. The information we collect and hold will depend upon the products and services you request from us and may include:
- Information you provide us when you purchase goods or services. This information will include your name, address and contact details.
- Information from publicly available sources of information
- Information derived from communications between us and you.
We also collect information about you when you use our website https://www.hounddogdirect.com.au.
The use of the facilities and services available through our website will determine the amount and type of information we collect. The only personal information we collect when you use our website is what you tell us about yourself, for example, by completing an online form when you request product information, or when you send us email we will record your mail address.
We track usage patterns on our website on an anonymous aggregate basis. Your identity cannot reasonably be ascertained from this information. Each time you visit our website a web server makes a record of your visit. Specifically, it records your:
- Internet Provider
- Date and time of your visit
- Pages accessed and the documents downloaded
- Search items entered
- Referring URLs (universal locators)
2. How we use your information
We use the information we collect for the purpose disclosed at the time of collection, or otherwise as set out in this Privacy Statement. We will not use your personal information for any other purpose without first seeking your consent, unless authorized or required by law. Generally we will only use and disclose your personal information:
- To answer your inquiry.
- To register you for events, promotions or seminars.
- For direct marketing (this includes email, telephone and direct paper mail marketing) to keep you informed of new developments we believe may be of interest to you.
If we contact you in this way without obtaining your prior consent, we will provide you with the opportunity to decline any further marketing communications. If you at any time receive any communication from Hound Dog Direct which you would not like to receive, please Contact Us and we will remove your name from our mailing list.
3. Access to your personal information
In most cases, you can gain access to the personal information that Hound Dog Direct holds about you, subject to some exceptions allowed by law.
If you would like to check or amend your contact details, please Contact Us. We will deal with all requests for access to personal information as quickly as possible. Requests for a large amount of information, or information which is not currently in use, may require further time before a response can be given. In some cases, consistent with the NPP, we may refuse to give you access to personal information we hold about you. If we do refuse your request, we will provide you with a reason for our refusal.
Hound Dog Direct will take reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information which we hold and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Personal information is stored in a secure server or secure files.
The Internet is not always a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly, Hound Dog Direct cannot accept responsibility for the security of information you send to, or receive from us over the Internet or for any unauthorized access or use of that information
6. Contact Us